Thursday, November 5, 2009

Beautiful morning, beautiful family - The Family "S"

I live in South Austin and this family lives in Round Rock (and have only been there for a short time), so I had to rely on the advice of friends on where to go WAY up north. :) I was directed to Memorial Park in Round Rock. It was a very pretty setting for photographs complete with ducks and a lake surrounded by trees that were actually changing colors! This little man was not interested in me or my camera at all, but was instead fascinated by rocks, leaves, flowers, anything that would keep him looking down instead of letting me capture his adorable face. Mom and Dad worked hard to get those little eyes looking up, and I hope they took a well-deserved nap when we were finished! Here are some of my favorites shots:



1 comment:

  1. Wow is all I can say!!! Between a cranky husband and a 1 year old who is all over the place...these photographs are amazing!! Thank you! We can't wait to see the rest. So excited that we found a wonderful photographer to document our sons life! Heather

    ReplyDelete